Independence with Assistance
It is this philosophy that led to the design of our state-of-the-art senior living communities in suburban Indiana. Our residents enjoy private apartment living, while receiving the assistance they need to maintain their health, safety and dignity.
What is Senior Living at the Residences at Deer Creek & Residences at Coffee Creek?
- Beautiful studio, one- and two-bedroom units, some with private balconies, all with private full baths.
- Aging in place concept that includes retirement living with assistance, rehabilitation therapy and memory care, if ever needed.
- Access to quality medical care and medical professionals.
- Gourmet, nutritious snacks and meal prepared by our chefs.
- Engaging activities and events that inspire involvement in community.
- Pet-friendly environment – pets are family too!
Month-to-month payment model, with no substantial upfront fee, making it financially attainable for many seniors.
“As people become older, their desire for independence does not change, but their care needs do.” – a founding physician of Residences Senior Living