Assisted Living for Memory Support
Probably one of the most frightening aspects of aging is the possible onset of memory loss conditions such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our comprehensive memory support program provides a safe, stimulating environment to create a sense of belonging, security and at-home comfort.
What Does the Memory Care Program Include at Residences Senior Living?
- Certified Dementia Practitioners on staff
- Specially trained dementia nurses
- Snoezelen® Multi-Sensory Therapy Environments
- Private apartment homes with full baths and kitchenettes
- All-inclusive monthly service fee
- Daily life enrichment programs
- Scheduled transportation for chaperoned outings and events
- Choice of on-site physician care
- Wellness, fitness and therapy center
- Outdoor gardens, and walking path
- Secure and serene environment with three senior friendly outdoor gardens
- Gourmet and nutritious snacks and meals prepared by our chefs
- Medication administration
Memory Care Dining
Providing dining options that promote independence and choice is an important part of our memory care philosophy. Learn more about our memory care dining program.
“Residents are all treated with dignity and respect, regardless of what their needs may be.” -Rita, Daughter