Independence with Assistance
It is this philosophy that led to the design of our state-of-the-art senior living communities in suburban Indiana. Our residents enjoy private apartment living, while receiving the assistance they need to maintain their health, safety and dignity.
What is Senior Living at the Residences at Deer Creek & Residences at Coffee Creek?
- Beautiful studio, one- and two-bedroom units, some with private balconies, all with private full baths.
- Aging in place concept that includes retirement living with assistance, rehabilitation therapy and memory care, if ever needed.
- Access to quality medical care and medical professionals.
- Gourmet, nutritious snacks and meal prepared by our chefs.
- Engaging activities and events that inspire involvement in community.
- Pet-friendly environment – pets are family too!
Month-to-month payment model, with no substantial upfront fee, making it financially attainable for many seniors.
“As people become older, their desire for independence does not change, but their care needs do.” – a founding physician of Residences Senior Living
Discover more about living independently with assistance at Residences Senior Living.
Discover Our Senior Living Communities
“As an independent person, I enjoy the daily life-enriching programs, access to therapy and the open restaurant dining. I never have to cook – who could ask for anything more?” -Louise, Resident
"I have lived here for over 3 years...We chose Residences at Deer Creek in about 15 minutes, because it seemed to provide all our needs and left a pleasant feeling of relief to us. I might add we have never been prone to making snap judgments. It has been a good fit." -Bob, Resident
"When we walked in, it was just beautiful. We liked that the Residences at Deer Creek had a good memory care facility because she may need that someday. And everyone is so friendly and helpful." -Rita, Daughter