Director of Life Enrichment
The Director of Life Enrichment is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the life enrichment activities designed to encourage resident socialization, improve daily living skills, expand personal interests and increase the physical, intellectual, emotional, and psychological well-being of the residents.
- – Must possess a degree as an Occupational Therapist, Recreation Therapist or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant; or have completed or will complete within one year of hire an approved activities director course.
- – If OT, RT, or COTA, licensed in good standing with the state of Indiana.
- – Must have two years experience in a social or recreational program.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package!
- – 401k with employer match
- – Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- – Paid time-off
- – Employee discounts
- – Voluntary Benefits: supplemental life, accident and short-term disability
To apply, complete our online form.
Typing your name on our online applications will be your signed consent that information is truthful and accurate and provides your approval to conduct background screenings.