Aromatherapy is the therapeutic use of plant-derived aromatic essential oils to promote physical and psychological well being. So what are some of the health benefits?
Health Benefits of Aromatherapy
Some studies have shown that aromatherapy can have some of the following positive outcomes:
- Relief from anxiety and depression
- Improved quality of life, for some people with chronic health conditions
- Improved sleep
Other studies have suggested that lavender oil in particular may help with the following:
- Reduce pain for people with osteoarthritis of the knee
- Improve quality of life for people with dementia
- Reduce pain for people with kidney stones
To learn more join us on November 30th at 2 p.m. for our Aromatherapy 101 presentation!