Assisted Living for Memory Support
Our Memory Support services are provided in private, studio apartments designed specifically for residents with memory challenges.
Probably one of the most frightening aspects of aging is the possible onset of memory loss conditions such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our comprehensive memory support program provides a safe, stimulating environment to create a sense of belonging, security and at-home comfort.
What Does the Memory Care Program Include at Residences Senior Living?
- Certified Dementia Practitioners on staff
- Specially trained dementia nurses
- Snoezelen® Multi-Sensory Therapy Environments
- Private apartment homes with full baths and kitchenettes
- All-inclusive monthly service fee
- Daily life enriching programs, activities and therapies
- Scheduled transportation for chaperoned outings and events
- Choice of on-site physician care
- Wellness, fitness & therapy center
- Outdoor gardens, and walking path
- Secure and serene environment with three senior friendly outdoor gardens
- Gourmet and nutritious snacks and meals prepared by our chefs
- Medication administration
“Residents are all treated with dignity and respect, regardless of what their needs may be.” -Rita, Daughter
Ready to learn more about memory support at Residences Senior Living?
Discover Our Senior Living Communities
“Leadership is wonderful. They have a sense of humor and whenever I ask for their help, I get it.” -Dannie N., Resident
“We looked everywhere and this is the best place! Everything is so convenient for us – I don’t care what you need or want, staff takes care of it.” – Joe and Maryanne K., Residents
“I love living at Residences at Deer Creek because the staff is so highly trained and so compassionate. They’re cool and really nice - the nurses, the people in the restaurant, everybody!” -Dannie N., Resident
"I have lived here for over 3 years...We chose Residences at Deer Creek in about 15 minutes, because it seemed to provide all our needs and left a pleasant feeling of relief to us. I might add we have never been prone to making snap judgments. It has been a good fit." -Bob, Resident
“As an independent person, I enjoy the daily life-enriching programs, access to therapy and the open restaurant dining. I never have to cook – who could ask for anything more?” -Louise, Resident
"When we walked in, it was just beautiful. We liked that the Residences at Deer Creek had a good memory care facility because she may need that someday. And everyone is so friendly and helpful." -Rita, Daughter